This spell is to honor Solar Deities and ask for solar protection
you need
a Gold or Yellow Candle
Yellow colored Stones or Yellow Quartz Crystal
3 feet of yellow or Gold Ribbon
a Chalice
Wine
knife
This spell is best done 1 hour before the sun rises
To Begin
Carve ithe Rune Sowilo and dress a large yellow or gold candle and dedicate it to ( Sol )
Sol is the name I Refer to as the sun God you may insert the name of your Solar deity carve the name of Sun God into the Candle
Face East and get into a comfortable sitting position
God of the Sun, Sol
Hear my plea.
I would all like to thank you for your light and warmth
( Offer the Wine toward the Sunrise )
"God of the Sun,Sol
Hear my plea.
Bless me with your protection and wisdom
I give this Sun wine unto you
( Offer the wine toward the Sun and take a sip )
"God of the Sun, Sol
Hear my plea.
Thank you for everything
I ask only your Wisdom and Guidance
Thank you for warming Mother Earth and all your Children
Mote it be."
Before any Spell or ritual is performed the magic spell should be read and understood completely. All items needed for the ritual should be on hand. Rituals should not be taken lightly. Rituals should always be done with respect. you are invoking real deities who will not be amused you conjured them for selfish requests.
you have been warned. ~ Daw~
you need
a Gold or Yellow Candle
Yellow colored Stones or Yellow Quartz Crystal
3 feet of yellow or Gold Ribbon
a Chalice
Wine
knife
This spell is best done 1 hour before the sun rises
To Begin
Carve ithe Rune Sowilo and dress a large yellow or gold candle and dedicate it to ( Sol )
Sol is the name I Refer to as the sun God you may insert the name of your Solar deity carve the name of Sun God into the Candle
Face East and get into a comfortable sitting position
God of the Sun, Sol
Hear my plea.
I would all like to thank you for your light and warmth
( Offer the Wine toward the Sunrise )
"God of the Sun,Sol
Hear my plea.
Bless me with your protection and wisdom
I give this Sun wine unto you
( Offer the wine toward the Sun and take a sip )
"God of the Sun, Sol
Hear my plea.
Thank you for everything
I ask only your Wisdom and Guidance
Thank you for warming Mother Earth and all your Children
Mote it be."
Before any Spell or ritual is performed the magic spell should be read and understood completely. All items needed for the ritual should be on hand. Rituals should not be taken lightly. Rituals should always be done with respect. you are invoking real deities who will not be amused you conjured them for selfish requests.
you have been warned. ~ Daw~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.