Tuesday, July 30, 2013
how to summon a Sand Fairy
Ever wonder why we build Sandcastles?
some think its our deep down creativity to create a magical home
a Sand Fairy home a Sandcastle is a home for Sand Fairies
this spell allows you to catch a Glimpse of a Sand Fairy
this can only be done at the beach and you have to watch close since sand fairies are the same color as the sand and are good at hiding
What to do
Sand
an offering something sweet or salty and a shiny coin like a penny
make sure the offering is not made of Iron for some reason Fairies hate Iron makes them very upset.
1 tsp Rosemary Dried
1 tsp royal penny dried Peppermint or spearmint work fine too
1 cinnamon stick
1 tsp thyme
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
( Roasted and salted from supermarket is fine )
a handful of Marigold flowers
seashells or stones collected from the beach
Mix the ingredients together with the sand
except for the offering and the seashells and stones
then use the sand to make the sandcastle Decorate it anyway you want when Done Decorate it with the seashells and stones
Tiny brothers and sisters of mine of the sand
I call upon Your lovely shimmer
Be You fare or be You near
I come with love and hope in my heart
I welcome You here
And with this charm I hold in hands
( leave offering )
I ask to see you and greet me
allow me to see you
Sit and meditate for awhile and look at the sandcastle
if you are lucky you will see a few sand fairies looking back
when you are done Leave them an offering and thank them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.