Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Magic Crystal and Candle Rune Spell



This spell is to let you gain strength, courage, luck and money to come your way

Items needed: 
salt and bowl of water, 
3 white candles
A Quartz Crystal
Glass of Wine or Water
Basic knowledge of the Runes

(before attempting this spell please know what The Runes look like and what they are if you have questions send us a message on confessions of crafty witches )

on each candle carve Fehu, Wunjo,Tiwaz,Algiz,Mannaz Runes on each candle

Open your Circle as you normally would

Light the Candles

Cleanse crystal by sprinkling with water, then with salt. Say the following:

"This crystal is hereby cleansed and dedicated to the workings of the Goddess and God. ( insert the name of them )

'Charge the stone with candlelight
To fill my mind with wisdom bright
To keep my mind alert and clear
So that no bane can interfere
With the process of my brain
So what I read is knowledge gained
For all my life to stay with me
This is my will, so mote it be!'

Pass your Crystal over each of the candles and look thru the crystal a

Watch the burning flame and again strongly visualize your intention in your mind now Speak

I wish I may,
I wish I might,
have the wish I wish this night
To (whatever your request is) this night I ask
I ask my wish to
come true soon
with harm to none so mote it be.

Drink the Wine offer it to the Goddess/ Gods then consume it
continue to meditate with the crystal while watching the candles
pay attention to the flame

snuff the candles out and thank the Goddess and Gods
and close your circle


Before any Spell or ritual is performed the magic spell should be read and understood completely. All items needed for the ritual should be on hand. Rituals should not be taken lightly. Rituals should always be done with respect. you are invoking real deities who will not be amused you conjured them for selfish requests.
you have been warned. ~ Daw~









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.