Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dragon money Spell


Dragons are always known for Guarding Treasure  use the power of Dragon magic to conjure money magic

Be Warned do not Summon what you can not banish 

if you are New to the Craft this is not for you


you need 

Dragon money oil  * see below
If you rather buy the Dragon money oil premade
Mystic moonshine  Sells Dragon money oil
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mysticmoonshines  <----

3 Pennies  if you do not have pennies in your country then use another coin   
1 Malachite or Agate Crystal
5 drops dragons blood  resin oil  
2 drops Patchouli oil  
2 drops sandalwood oil
2 drops cinnamon oil
2 drops Frankincense  oil
2 drops myrrh  oil 
a pinch of sweet basil 

4 ounces carrier oil  
I like to use  Almond oil , Grapeseed oil or Sweet apricot oil  but you can use any you prefer 
Glass Bottle   
Green candle    
Offering ( Wine, Meat or Bread )
Object  of yours  ( this can be anything you wish   ) 
incense   something spicy and sweet  I like to use dragons blood incense  but use your favorite    


Begin by  putting the Pennies and the Crystal in the bottle then add the oils  Stir  until evenly mixed 
allow it to steep a few hours  then anoint a  green  candle  just a few drops you need the rest 

Open your Circle as you normally would  Invoke your Goddess and Gods  and Spirits   as you normally would.   Light incense 

  repeat  the following 

On wings of thunder honor bound
Search me out, as I drum the sound
Twist and turn in the night
Dragon come, my guiding light
Air and Water, Fire and Earth
In lunar rays I await a new minds birth
Protector and guardian, friend not foe
Come to me, see my yearning sigil glow
The moon is high, the sky is clear
as you come near evil shall disappear
Forever you have been, forever you shall reign
Protecting destiny from harm and bane
I beacon thee, I beacon thee, your spirit great
Guard this circle in honor of our fate
Oh mighty Dragon thou I see
Welcome O' Guardian Dragon
As Above--So Below, Blessed Be!"

(  Take your object  and anoint it  with the oil  you only need a few drops lay it on your altar  or sacred spot  use your athame or wand to cut the energy around and direct it toward the object   ) 


"Dragon brave and Dragon wise, 
let nothing escape your watchful eyes. 
I call to you from your hidden lair, 

(  make your offering   of Bread or wine  )
I Give this  offering to you  my Dragon 
I ask your help and protection wise one 

This ("hold up jar with oil ) is entrusted to your care. 
Fill  this Jar  with your power and your Protection
help me with  money wise dragon with harm no to none
With these words I cast this spell so mote it be!!! 

Meditate for a moment  
watch the flame of the candle   when you feel ready
close your circle Thank your Goddess and Gods and Spirits and thank your Dragon.   






Before any Spell or ritual is performed the magic spell should be read and understood completely. All items needed for the ritual should be on hand. Rituals should not be taken lightly. Rituals should always be done with respect.~ Daw~














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.