Dream oil is for when you want to know something from your past
or future and want to see a Glimpse
you need
1/4 ounce almond oil
10 drops lemon oil
7 drops jasmine oil
7 drops rosemary oil
17 drops chamomile oil
5 drops sandalwood oil
3 drops lemon
Green candle
11 white candles
Place ingredients in a jar and stir it clockwise.
Let it sit for 13 nights.
Cast a circle and light all candles but one green candle.
Anoint the candle with a few drops of the Dream oil oil
burn it over the green candle and say:
by Fire and Herb I summon thee ( insert name of your Deity )
Enter my Circle and let me see ( insert your problem )
Let me see a solution while I dream
Dream and Guide me ( insert name of your Deity )
Fill me with Your presence
that I might not stand alone.
Fill me with Your strength
that I might not falter.
Fill me with Your wisdom
that I might not be deceived.
Accept me, ( insert name of your Deity )
enfold me with Your love
and guide me forever more.
Keep the jar with you and go to bed it will bring you Dreams
of the past and future
Now a Note you can not control what you dream of
its totally Random of things of this life lime and past lives
The Amazing Ari is the man in the photo
https://www.facebook.com/ AmazingAriFanpage
Arian Levanael is a respected and accomplished aerial artist who performs throughout the world.
or future and want to see a Glimpse
you need
1/4 ounce almond oil
10 drops lemon oil
7 drops jasmine oil
7 drops rosemary oil
17 drops chamomile oil
5 drops sandalwood oil
3 drops lemon
Green candle
11 white candles
Place ingredients in a jar and stir it clockwise.
Let it sit for 13 nights.
Cast a circle and light all candles but one green candle.
Anoint the candle with a few drops of the Dream oil oil
burn it over the green candle and say:
by Fire and Herb I summon thee ( insert name of your Deity )
Enter my Circle and let me see ( insert your problem )
Let me see a solution while I dream
Dream and Guide me ( insert name of your Deity )
Fill me with Your presence
that I might not stand alone.
Fill me with Your strength
that I might not falter.
Fill me with Your wisdom
that I might not be deceived.
Accept me, ( insert name of your Deity )
enfold me with Your love
and guide me forever more.
Keep the jar with you and go to bed it will bring you Dreams
of the past and future
Now a Note you can not control what you dream of
its totally Random of things of this life lime and past lives
The Amazing Ari is the man in the photo
https://www.facebook.com/
Arian Levanael is a respected and accomplished aerial artist who performs throughout the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.