This is to Banish people away from you who seek to harm you
you need Banishing oil
3 Black Candles
1 Red Rose
Picture or object of Person to be banished
Feather Quill
Magical Ink mix banishing oil into your magical ink for the spell
Banishing oil
here is how you make it
2 drops Sandalwood oil
2 drops Benzoin oil
1 drop Frankincense oil
1 drop Mace oil
1 drop Marjoram oil
3 drops Lavender Oil
1/2 oz olive oil
7 drops pepper oil (add cayenne pepper to olive oil if you wish)
10 drops peppermint oil
12 drops of rue or rosemary oil.
Some crushed black peppercorns
15 drops of pine oil or some pine needles stepped in olive oil or pine essential oil for 3 days in warm place and strained.
One obsidian or black onyx stone or a small black pebble.
Blend together in an eggcup and put in a clean brown or dark medicine bottle. Some of these oils are volatile. Do not anoint yourself with Banishing oil, you could burn yourself. Wash your hands after using. Charge the stone or stones used after adding it and focus on the person and your intent pouring in energy and emotion. As you dress the candles you make them your magical tools. Charge again as you massage away from you massaging in banishing oil from middle to the ends of the candle..
Begin by Opening your Circle in your own manner
Anoint your Candles, Rose and object with the Banishing oil
Say these words
I Banish you 3x3
"I banish (insert persons name) with the power of fire. So mote it be."
"I banish (insert persons name) with the power of Earth. So mote it be."
I banish (insert persons name) with the power of Water. So mote it be."
"I banish (insert persons name) with the power of Wind.
" Pull Petals off Rose write persons name using the banishing oil" use the feather quill to write the persons name mix banishing oil into your magical ink for the spell
Burn the petals one by one
So mote it be."
You are evil,
Baneful, and unwanted!
By the time this spell is completed,
You shall harm me no more!
Be it a moment, an hour, a Moon cycle, a year,
When this spell takes effect you will truly disappear!
I name you cast out, cast out of my life,
Burning you, you no longer mar me, and ended be all strife."
"I banish (insert persons name) with the power of fire. So mote it be."
"I banish (insert persons name) with the power of Earth. So mote it be."
I banish (insert persons name) with the power of Water. So mote it be."
"I banish (insert persons name) with the power of Wind. So mote it be."
"For the good of all
And harm to none,
So mote it be,
So be it done."
Repeat this 3 times
then close the Circle in your own manner and way

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.