Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Cherry Pie Spell
This spell puts love and healing energy into any food you bake
this is a Kitchen witch Dessert spell so it's best done with cakes and pies but works with cookies and brownies too
You need a Pie Cherry or Apple Pies recipe work best for this spell
one white candle
one red candle
Prepare the Pie as the Recipe calls for but do not bake it yet
Light the white candle and Red Candle Focus in your mind on healing
once you have achieved a focus state of mind chant the following whilst concentrating on your magick and the magick that is in the air.
Goddess of healing I call on thee
from across the skies come forth to me
the power of healing that you can do
I ask of thee to heal and Bless this
* Hold Pie or cake up *
oh Goddess of the Hearth I call on thee
With all the love and divine light I possess."
I hold you in my heart and wrap you in my love.
My circle of protection descends now from above.
And as I send this energy, all pain shall disappear
And all disease shall dissipate and shrivel up in fear.
The emptiness I now replace with fresh vitality,
so you may thrive upon the Earth in laughter, love and glee.
Bright blessings and good health, my friend, encase you from now on.
I ask that they watch over you and keep you well and strong.
With Harm to none so Let this spell be done
so mote it be
now blow out the candles and bake your Pie or cake
Before any Spell or ritual is performed the magic spell should be read and understood completely. All items needed for the ritual should be on hand. Rituals should not be taken lightly. Rituals should always be done with respect.~ Daw~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.