Monday, August 12, 2013

Healing Rune Spell

                                  Art belongs to Anne Strokes used with permission
This spell is a Healing/ Protection spell  perfect for beginners 

What you need  is 3 Candles  
and The Runes
incense of choice  (  pick your favorite )



Simply Carve the Runes into the Candle 
Note  If this healing is for someone else insert that persons name instead of yours .

light incense  when you are ready open your circle and
Say the following 

Light the First Candle

Lord and Lady ( insert name of your God/s Goddess )
 (  I honor Gaia and Cernunnos but you pick the ones you work with )
 and all you spirits of love that surround me, bring me blessings. 
Be with me now and forever. 


Light the second candle 
Envision a protective white light surrounding you and say: 

I am filled with the Healing white light of The Goddess. ( insert name )
I am  filled with the Protective strength of The God.  ( insert name ) 
You are surrounded by loving spirits. 
Great Goddess ( insert name ) You of Love and Peace  surround (insert name), bring  ( insert need  Health, Protection, Money Luck Love  Blessings etc ).

Great God ( insert name  )  you of Wisdom & Strength  Surround ( Person's name) bring  ( insert need  Health, Protection, Money Luck, Love  Blessings etc ).  Be with me, now and forever.

Light the Third candle 
Close your circle by saying 

"Lord and Lady ( insert name )  
I thank the Goddess ( insert name )  for helping me. 
I thank the God ( insert name ) for helping me
 So mote it be!" 

Let the candle and incense burn down.




Note Where it says  Insert name  you insert the name of your Goddess or God that you Follow 
I write the spells so that they can be incorporated into any pantheon as there are many types of Pagans and Wiccans Religions  you can put in other Symbols if you do not want to use Runes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.