using the power of the Runes you are charging an object/ Amulet or talisman with healing and protection energy
Items Needed
3 candles 1 blue 1 red 1 green
Dagger or knife to inscribe candles ( don't use your Athame )
Algiz (rune of protection)
Teiwaz ( rune of healing )
Sowilo/Sigel ( Rune of strength)
3 Clear Quartz Crystals
Amulet/ or object you wish to charge
( Ring, Pendant , anything you wish )
you will also need
pinch of salt
and tablespoon of water
1 tsp rose water
for the ritual part
a spicy incense
Open your Circle as you normally would
Inscribe the name of the person you plan to heal on the candles.
along with the name of your God/Goddess and your Dragon and Healing Symbols of your Choice, Runes etc
Form a triangle with the three blue candles, place the Crystals a bit apart from one another in a Triangle shape one next to each Candle.
Light the candles and concentrate on peace, health, and positive energy.
Recite the following incantation while looking at the candle flame:
'Lord and Lady ( insert name of your Goddess and God/s )
I call to Gaia and Cernunnos but everyone is different
you can call to Odin and Freya or any Deity you follow
to ask for for powers of Love, Protection, and Healing
Add your blessings this life of mine, ( your name)
I pray to the Gods & Goddess to fill my veins with fire,
To be the protecting shield of those whom I love.
( Light your incense )
Sprinkle the amulet with salt.
"I consecrate you with the element of Earth."
by the power of ( insert name of God/ Goddess)
Pass the amulet through the incense.
"I consecrate you with the element of Air."
by the power of ( insert name of God/ Goddess)
Pass the amulet through candle flame.
"I consecrate you with the element of Fire."
by the power of ( insert name of God/ Goddess)
Sprinkle the amulet with water.
"I consecrate you with the element of Water."
by the power of ( insert name of God/ Goddess)
"I charge this amulet in the name of Lord and Lady ( insert name )
I charge this Amulet by the virtues of the Sun, Moon, and Stars
so mote it be
Allow Candles to burn out on their own
Your amulet is now ready to use
if you wish to make this for a healing spell for someone else then invoke that persons name while you do this
always end the spell with with harm to none so mote it be.
then Close your Circle. let candles burn out on their own
to know the name of your Guardian Dragon
How to Summon your Guardian Dragon
http://
How to Cast a Circle, for beginners new to the Craft
http://

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.