Thursday, June 20, 2013
Summer Solstice Spell Love Blessing
This spell is to bring love, Wealth, Friendship and Joy into your life
The custom among is to make a sun wreaths for
themselves on the eve of the Summer Solstice
Glue Sunflowers or other Flowers of Summer
tie them together with Twine add a Single Bay Leaf
and make a wreath
Repeat the following
( Insert your wish here )
May I give and receive love as pure as new snow
May I give and receive love as peaceful as calm water
May I give and receive love as warm as sunlight
May I give and receive love as strong as the oak tree
May I give and receive love as bright as fire
May I be open to love and may my love protect my loved one
May I always be filled with love as I fill my lover with love
My love is strong and surrounds all I do
I will always have all the love I need
Love is part of everything I do
Cast the wreath into the Water
if the wreath would swim along - the wish will come true
otherwise if it after a short time returns to the shore around the spot from which it was set - it will not
If no River or lake or Stream nearby them Hang the wreath in a tree
or Window
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.