Friday, June 28, 2013

Freya Protection Spell



Freya (also Freyja or Freia) is the Norse Goddess of Love and Beauty
Freya is leader of the the Valkyrie, the Choosers of the Slain, warrior maidens who ride over battlefields on winged horses, taking the souls of warriors killed in battle to feast in Valhalla, Odin’s Hall. Freya claims half of the warriors for her own hall in Folkvang
Friday is named in honor of the Goddess Freya

You need the following

5 Blue Candles
Basic knowledge of the runes
Fehu, Raidho, Ehwaz, Jera and Ansuz
Goddess Freya enjoys the scent of Rose, Cedar and Sandalwood, Cypress and Myrtle incense

You will also need colored ribbon or cord…one of these should be red to represent Freya and passion, the others should be colors that you associate with your needfor example, yellow for creativity, pink for a better love life, blue for the ability to speak about matters that mean the most to you, etc.

Athame or Object that is to be Charged for protection

Begin by Carving the Runes Fehu, Raidho, Ehwaz, Jera and Ansuz
into each candle

Cast your sacred circle, call upon your protection, circle yourself with light, from the candles

have the Athame or Object in your Dominate hand hold it over the candles and chant

Freya, Goddess of Magick
Mother of the Earth,
keeper of the runes
I invite you to join me.
Freya, Goddess of the many names,
Goddess of nature and fertility
Mother of the silver moon
hear me.
Freya, Goddess of Love
Join me.
Freya, your guidance and wisdom I seek.
Come to me now.
Safe and sound from the sea.
You have been bathed by the water
And drenched by the light
Of Moon and Sun.
Now, our magic has begun.

Freya I thank you for all the Blessings in my life. In gratitude I accept your guidance and know I am strong through you. I thank you for helping me speak my truth and for allowing me to understand that I deserve to be loved.

Spend some time in meditation and feel Freya's presence through you and around you.

Ground and center.

Thank Freya for coming into your circle and sending you her gift of passion and Protection

snuff the candles out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.