Thursday, June 20, 2013
Healing Water-holed Stones
This spell enchants water which then can be used for creating healing talismans. Once empowered, these
talismans can heal the person who wears them
"Holed Stones or Hag stones" these are normal stones have have hole in them, you can use natural holed or hag stones
or take any thick stone and put a hole into it using a Drill bit Go slow so you do not break your drill or stone.
Clean filtered Water
4 white Candles
Light Candles and open your circle as normally
Once all the candles and the stone are in place, speak the following words aloud:
Stone of the ground, Formed by the strength of Mother Earths mighty hand, Pass your power to my heart, That it may hold a firmer stand, Keep off that which tries pass, To hurt, to twist, to impart pain, Lay your boundary, solid, strong, That may not come through again.
Look thru the hole in the stone and look at candle
"I cast a spell upon this item thrice, to protect me through my daily life.
If darkness may come my way, keep me safe as this I say.
The goddess and God/s ( insert name ) is looking down on me, so that all I know and see.
Will stay smiling in the light, as I am protected through day and night by the power and love of the Lord and Lady
( insert name of your Deity )
This is what I wish, so mote it be."
Extinguish the candles. The stone should be worn or carried any time you feel the need for added strength and security against an intrusion to your heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.